This structure belonged to the famous Drampyan’s family, which was built as a lucrative house, in 1910. This is a two story building and has polished walls. There is a balcony on its front part as well as a wooden ornate balcony in the second floor from its courtyard part. During 1920s the building was nationalized and was used as a court building. It was significantly damaged during the earthquake.